(1) The precursor of Vitamin D3;
(2) Starting from plant-sterols, 100% plant-origin;
(3) Non-animal origin, avoiding TSE/BSE risk;
(5) Big capacity, stable supplied;
(6) Green process, environment friendly.
CAS No.: 434-16-2
Chemical name: 3β-hydroxy-5,7-Dehydrocholesterol
Chemical Formula: C27H44O
Molecular Weight: 384.64
Appearance: Slightly yellow powder.
Storage: Tightly closed, protect from light, store at 2~8℃.
(1) Used as an intermediate for Vitamin D3;
(2) Used as emulsion stabilishing, skin conditioning and protecting agent against UV damages and senescence.